TikTok needs no introduction. It is a popular short video sharing social network app where you can upload any type of video including music videos, funny videos, dance videos and edit these videos in any way they see fit. That’s because it started out as a lip-syncing app, so adding sound and Music to your TikTok videos is an essential part of the video creation process. You were allowed to upload your own Music and voice directly to the app, but this feature is not any more due to copyright issue.
In this article, we will discuss how to add Music and effects on your TikTok videos.
Add Music and Effects
TikTok has a variety of special features and unique effects, including Music, that you can add them easily on your videos. It makes your videos more alluring and helps you to reach a whole new audience. If you are new to TikTok and have a handful of followers, don’t hesitate to buy TikTok followersto spice up your TkTk game. People usually make lip-sync videos in musical style where users mouth the word to the famous song. It is just like you are making your music video. TikTok has a variety of copyright-free famous songs on its library. If you want to add sound or Music on your TikTok video then tap the “sounds Button”, you can easily find the button on the top of the recording screen.
- Find any new song, trending playlist, video game music in the sound library and add them in your video. Select your favorite Music and save it by hitting the bookmark icon. You can find the icon on the right side of the song name.
- If you want to add a song on your TikTok videos, choose the song from the library and select it by clicking the checkmark button. Return to the recording screen after loading the song, and the sounds icon will be there where the song named.
You can find TikTok effects for your videos on the right side of the screen:
- Use front or back-facing camera by flipping.
- You can slow down or speed up your TikTok videos that mean the speed of the frame.
- Beauty mode improves your sink tone skin clarity and fades any skin imperfections such as dark circles, acne, blackheads and pigmentation on the screen.
- TikTok screen filters allow you to access to a lot of different contrast levels, screen colors and more.
- The timer is the unique feature of the TikTok; by using it, you can make video cut in real-time. This feature allows you to record a song for a few seconds, pause the song, reposition yourself and resume it from the same point where you stopped the song. Best of all, you can modify video length by using the trim feature.
You can find the effect icon on the left side of the record button where you will see gazillions effects. All you need to tap it and you can add to your TikTok video. One effect changes your face into a flower crown deer, and another effect adds background flame.